|If your PHP server isn't configured to send mail, this option should be set to no.
If set to no the following features are turned off:
- Member signup verification e-mail.
- new user fills out the signup form.
- new user recieves an e-mail with a verification link.
- new user clicks on the link and is verified and can login.
- Subscribers verification e-mail
- subscriber enter ther e-mail.
- subscriber is sent an e-mail with a verification link.
- subscriber clicks on the link to verify.
- Proccess is the same for unsubscribe.
- Send recipe to a friend
- Member enter there own recipe and is sent a e-mail.
- Member's recipe is approved they get a message stating it's approved.
- Admin get a e-mail whenever a new recipe is entered.
- Contact Us form Mailer.
- Members forgot password feature.
When Use E-Mail Features is turned off users will signup with out verification, subscribers subscribe without verification, etc...